Custom-built solutions for your special business needshCentive has been at the forefront of innovation and forward-thinking in the health insurance industry. We pride ourselves on developing innovative and high quality technology solutions that provide longevity to business processes and exceed client expectations.
We devote considerable time and energy understanding the business and technical needs of our clients. Rather than asking "What do you want us to build for you?" we prefer to ask, "What business problem are you facing, and how can we best solve it together?" We want to understand a problem from the business user's perspective. We look beyond the primary problem to identify the underlying issues that may not seem obvious to most. This helps us develop the most effective, sensible and long lasting solutions that can add true business value for our customers.
Our hosting, business and professional services are industry leading and highly reliable. Our solutions are cost-effective due to shorter design, development and implementation cycles.
In addition to comprehensive sales portals and HIX solutions, hCentive also provides cloud-based hosting and SAAS solutions. We provide Application Hosting services, under which customers’ applications and data can be hosted and managed through our dedicated data centers or on the customers' own premises.
We have industry leading experience in Business Process Outsourcing that allows our clients to outsource non-critical functions like support and maintenance and relieves them to maintain strategic focus.
Business ModelhCentive employs different business models depending on the individual needs of our clients. We recommend a model that is suitable and can be customized depending on the client and the project requirements. We are always looking for ways to create a prolific partnership that helps mitigate clients’ business risks. Following are the some of the business models that we can apply based on clients’ recommendations:
- PMPM (per member per month) pricing resulting in minimal upfront investment
- Fixed Price Model based on agreed scope and deliverables
- Royalty Sharing for Solutions co-developed in partnership with the client
- Outcomes Based Pricing Model
- Fixed Monthly Fee based on agreed volumes
- Fixed Monthly Fee for Dedicated Offshore Development Teams
- Time & Materials
MethodologyOur software development methodology has been successful in delivering projects on time and in a cost-effective manner. We follow agile development practices including:
- Short release cycles
- Quicker adaption to changes
- More focus on re-usability
- Early and continuous testing to ensure better quality
- Total transparency of information
- Usage of tools like JiRA and Confluence for efficient project tracking and collaboration
- High quality
- Rapid delivery
- Solution meets business needs
- Dependable support
- Total cost of ownership including support, maintenance, hosting, hardware & software
Domain ExpertisehCentive possesses in-depth expertise in business consulting, health insurance information technology, consumer-oriented product development as well as value-added partnering that is necessary for resolving business challenges and accomplishing business goals. hCentive has assembled a unique collection of consultants who possess subject-matter expertise in several areas including:
- Product development
- Web design and architecture
- Business system architecture
- Consumer experience mapping and user interface development
- Health care management and strategic marketing
- Information connectivity design and architecture
- Business consulting
Frequently Asked Questions
Read whitepaperWebInsure Exchange Manager
Are you an Insurer worried about integrating to state & federal exchanges? Are you worried about cost, technology infrastructure, strategy, complexity and deadlines?
A Complete Guide to State Exchanges
All you need know about the state health insurance platform
Case studyHow hCentive Boosted Online Product Enrollments Over 35% for a Fortune 500 Insurer
- Full ACA/HIPAA compliance
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Reduced implementation costs
- Shorter implementation cycle
- Product customization capability
- Seamless system integration
- Per Member Per Month (PMPM) cost model