WebInsure analytics & reports for group sales & enrollmentCapturing and understanding key metrics helps the Health Insurer monitor performance of the channel and make the necessary changes to drive traffic and increase revenue. The WebInsure Analytics & Reports module provides accurate and timely reporting and analytics such as:
Using WebInsure Employer Portal, business owners and/or authorized personnel can:
- Segmentation of consumers by
- Segmentation by size of business
- Segmentation by type of business
- Segmentation by geography
- Traffic Source Analysis by:
- Search engine
- Social media
- Traffic Trend Analysis
- Is the traffic increasing?
- Conversion Trend Analysis
- Which policies are most popular for a particular consumer segment?
- Sales and Marketing Campaign Tracking
- Tracks effectiveness of marketing campaigns and sales promotions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your product easily scalable?
- Does your product support multiple payment modes (i.e., credit cards, online payments, etc.)?
Still have questions? Ask our experts
Read whitepaperWebInsure Exchange Manager
Are you an Insurer worried about integrating to state & federal exchanges? Are you worried about cost, technology infrastructure, strategy, complexity and deadlines?
Data SheethCentive’s WebInsure Medicare
Progressive Online Sales & Management Platform for Medicare Part D & C
- Full ACA/HIPAA compliance
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Reduced implementation costs
- Shorter implementation cycle
- Product customization capability
- Seamless system integration
- Per Member Per Month (PMPM) cost model