Capabilities to propel your business
The WebInsure Exchange Manager helps establish secure transit channels - among health payers’ internal systems, multiple federal marketplaces, state marketplaces and external sales channels - through a single portal. Our solution is ready and can be deployed now so that states and payers can benefit from the scheduled October 1, 2013 Exchange Open Enrollment period.
WebInsure Exchange Manager is an extremely robust solution that can be easily integrated with multiple external systems. The portal allows insurers to share products, rating information, benefits, rules, etc. with all linked sales channels and federal/state marketplaces.
Enrollment Manager – Distribute plan and applicant data to and from exchanges and insurers' internal systems.
Payment Manager – Exchange and manage all finance related data such as premium and subsidy payments, etc.
Benefit & Rate Manager – Manage & update rates, plan certifications, de-certifications, re-certifications, etc.
Multi-format data support
- Designed to accept, convert and process requests received in dissimilar data formats
Connector & distribution framework
- Connect with federal/state marketplaces and showcase health products to a wider audience
- Flexibility to connect and interact with federal services for subsidy/tax credit determination and calculation
Case Management functionality
- Flexibility to authorize navigators/brokers for enrolling employers, employees, individuals into exchanges
- Split billing – separate invoices to both employer and employees.
- Easy addition of new plans through a simple administrative tool.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your product easily scalable?
- Does your product support multiple payment modes (i.e., credit cards, online payments, etc.)?
Still have questions? Ask our experts
Watch demo video
Data sheetHealth Exchange Integration
State of the art technology allows health plans to seamlessly integrate with state and federal health insurance exchanges
Do you know