WebInsure employee portal for group sales & enrollmentWith the new health reforms, employers have the option of offering select plans or letting their employees chose the plan that works best for them and then simply contribute a fixed amount towards it. This would entail providing the employee with a portal where they can view, compare and purchase plans. WebInsure Employee Portal is a one-stop shop for employees to search for, compare and enroll themselves and their family members in various plans.
Using WebInsure Employee Portal, employees can:
- Enroll themselves and family members
- Review plan details; compare plans if more than one plan choice is offered by the business
- Use recommendation engine to decide which plan to enroll in in case more than one plan choice is offered by business
- Decline/waiver employer coverage
- View employer and employee portions of the premium
- Select amount of funds they want to contribute to HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Select amount of funds they want to contribute to FSA (Flexible Savings Account)
- Track their enrollment status online
- Add/Remove family members upon life changing events such as marriage, child-birth, death, adoption, etc.
- Make changes to their enrollments during annual enrollment periods
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your product easily scalable?
- Does your product support multiple payment modes (i.e., credit cards, online payments, etc.)?
Still have questions? Ask our experts
Read whitepaperWebInsure Exchange Manager
Are you an Insurer worried about integrating to state & federal exchanges? Are you worried about cost, technology infrastructure, strategy, complexity and deadlines?
Data SheethCentive’s WebInsure Medicare
Progressive Online Sales & Management Platform for Medicare Part D & C
- Full ACA/HIPAA compliance
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Reduced implementation costs
- Shorter implementation cycle
- Product customization capability
- Seamless system integration
- Per Member Per Month (PMPM) cost model