WebInsure state employee portal for health insurance exchangeWith the new health reforms, employers have the option of offering select plans or letting their employees chose the plan that works best for them and then simply contribute a fixed amount towards it. This would entail providing the employee with a portal where they can view, compare and purchase plans. WebInsure State Employee Portal is a one-stop shop for employees to search for, compare and enroll themselves and their family members in various plans.
- Enroll themselves and their family members
- Review plan details; compare plans if more than one plan choice is offered by the business
- Use recommendation engine to decide which plan to enroll in
- Decline employer coverage
- View employer and employee portions of the premium
- Select amount of funds they want to contribute to HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Select amount of funds they want to contribute to FSA (Flexible Savings Account)
- Track their enrollment status online
- Add/Remove family members upon life changing events such as marriage, child-birth, death, adoption, etc.
- Make changes to their enrollments during annual enrollment periods
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your product easily scalable?
- Does your product support multiple payment modes (i.e., credit cards, online payments, etc.)?
Still have questions? Ask our experts
Read whitepaperA Complete Guide to State Exchanges
All you need know about the state health insurance platform
- Full ACA/HIPAA compliance
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Reduced implementation costs
- Shorter implementation cycle
- Product customization capability
- Seamless system integration
- Per Member Per Month (PMPM) cost model