Multi-channel online payment portalWebInsure Payment Manager is an ACA/HIPAA compliant all-purpose online payment portal for States that supports a multitude of health marketplace-related financial functions such as online invoice generation, integration with general ledger system, bill payments, broker commissions, subsidies & tax credits payments and much more. The application can be easily scaled up or down based on fluctuating data volume thus ensuring consistency in business processes.
WebInsure Payment Manager is a resourceful web-based application for States that acts as a conduit between government agencies, insurers and marketplace consumers. The application allows States to effortlessly organize and manage their marketplace-based financial transactions.
The application streamlines the complex tasks of generating customer invoices, collecting subsidies from state & federal agencies, collecting payments from customers & submitting to insurers upon approval, broker commissions and other such complex and sensitive financial transactions.
WebInsure Exchange Payments
- Generate & mail automated bills to customers on past & due payments
Health Plan Payments
- Collect payments from customers and remit to insurers
- Collect all payables from insurers and remit to brokers
- Generate & mail automated bills to employers on past & due payments
Federal & State Payments
- Collect premiums from consumers
- Collect tax credits from federal agencies
- Integrate with general ledger systems for latest updates on financial transactions
Billing & Payment Reports
- Generate ad-hoc and periodic billing and payment reports
- Automated customer invoice generation
- Aggregation of state/federal subsidies & tax credits
- Collection & payment of broker commissions
- Multiple-mode online payment support through HRAs, HSAs, debit cards, etc.
- Java/J2EE & AJAX based application
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)/Service Oriented Architecture
- Cloud-hosted application
Implementation & Customization
- Change the look and feel of the application based on your needs
- Integrate with multiple 3rd party systems for analytics/reports/billing needs
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does your system conform to the changing federal rules and remains compliant with the PPACA?
- Do you utilize cloud-based environments for your solutions?
Still have questions? Ask our experts
Watch demo video
DatasheetWebInsure Exchange Manager
hCentive’s WebInsure Exchange Manager (WEM) is an innovative software platform that allows health plans to seamlessly integrate and showcase their products on multiple state and federal health insurance exchanges (HIX).
Read WhitepaperWebInsure Exchange Manager
Are you an insurer worried about integrating to state & federal marketplaces?
Do you know