Intuitive health insurance marketplace platformWebInsure State is our ready-to-deploy online marketplace solution for States. The product is completely reform compliant, highly configurable and is UX 2014 compliant and can integrate with various State and Federal systems. The simple interface and easy portal navigation ensures that individuals and SHOP customers have a seamless insurance shopping experience.
WebInsure State is an ACA/HIPAA compliant product that can be easily configured and customized as per States’ functional and technical requirements. The product is based on service-oriented architecture and can easily scale and integrate with the State and carrier’s third party systems. Individuals, employees, employers, brokers and navigators each have their dedicated portals.
WebInsure State Exchange
Income Calculator-Calculate Income Subsidy Calculator-Calculate subsidy Quotes-Search, sort, filter & select Plans e-Apps-Online enrollment & payment facility
- Enroll self & family members
- Track applications online
- Manage client details
- Track applications
- Track commissions
- Define DCHPs/DB
- Define enrollment period
- Track employee
- Check eligibility for subsidies, CHIP, Medicaid
- Manage client data
- Update plan rates & benefits
- Manage certifications
- Manage brokers commissions
- Track plan
- Live chat
- Create, assign & manage tickets
- Generate reports
- Single portal for eligibility determination for subsidies & tax credits
- UX 2014 compliant design
- Support for multi-carrier, multi-product
- Separate portals for exchange administrators, insurers, employers, employees, brokers, etc.
- Java/J2EE & AJAX based application
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)/Service Oriented Architecture
- Cloud-hosted application
implementation & customization
- Change the look and feel of the application based on your needs
- Integrate with multiple 3rd party systems for analytics/reports/billing needs
- Past successes
- Several U.S. States have selected our product to power their Health Insurance Exchanges.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does your system conform to the changing federal rules and remains compliant with the PPACA?
- Do you utilize cloud-based environments for your solutions?
Still have questions? Ask our experts
Read whitepaperA Complete Guide to State Exchanges
All you need know about the state health insurance platform
- Full ACA/HIPAA compliance
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Reduced implementation costs
- Shorter implementation cycle
- Product customization capability
- Seamless system integration
- Per Member Per Month (PMPM) cost model