Enabling State-Based Exchanges to create user-friendly, compliant and state-of-the-art online marketplaces
Implementing a state exchange is a daunting task and you will want to work with a provider that has successfully implemented the product before. That company is hCentive. WebInsure State is an ACA-compliant proven exchange that is operational in multiple states.
WebInsure State strictly adheres to CMS guidelines and arrives with standardized, out of the box integration capabilities with state and federal systems. The highly configurable product has UX 2014 compliant interfaces and offers a rich, streamlined user experience. \We are committed to continue to enhance and enrich WebInsure State to ensure compliance, lower cost of ownership, cutting-edge functionality and an intuitive user experience.
WebInsure State is comprised of several portals that are listed below.
Individual Portal: Provides an end-to-end solution for consumers to manage information, eligibility, benefits and enrollments for themselves and their family. In addition, it provides seamless backend integration capabilities for eligibility determination, enrollment and payment transactions.
- Supports intelligent decision-making tools and guided plan shopping for individuals and families allowing the consumer to easily select plans which best meet their health coverage requirements. Our product supports easy eligibility and enrollment renewals thus easing out the burden of.
- Fully compliant to UX 2014 design guidelines, highly configurable and customizable
- Enables consumers with disabilities to perform shopping activities online through an innovative user interface.
SHOP Portal: Designed to assist qualified employers in the enrollment of qualified employees into QHP, including a user-friendly process that makes it easier for small businesses to manage their employee information. The product is a one-stop shop for the employees to search, compare and enroll themselves and their family members in various plan options.
- Provides a friendly interface to submit application for eligibility determination to participate in the State Exchange. The product uses secure and accurate data exchange methods with the external systems for verification.
- Strict adherence to CMS guidelines while enabling high degree of configurability
- Supports multiple contribution methods
- Support management of qualifying life change events for the employees; employees can take appropriate actions to update the enrollment application.
- Multi-employer support
Agent Portal: Allows authorized Agents to assist prospects and customers. The Portal acts as a complete prospect/client management tool and provides agents with all the tools to track and manage their customers and sales pipeline.
- Enables Brokers to manage sales through seamless automation of clients and proposals management functionalities
- Out-of-the-box capabilities to manage client assignments and sales pipeline including status tracking of sub-agents with pending or completed list of trainings.
- Supports agent affiliation to multi-level agent organization hierarchy and respective certification requirements
- Allows agents actively assist their customers in the process of eligibility and enrollment
Plan Management: SERFF-compliant and enables the State Exchange to perform activities like certifying qualified health plans, collecting and reviewing rate and benefit information, managing plan data before publishing on Exchange, monitoring ongoing compliance issues.
- Allows electronic loading of health insurance plans certified by Department of Insurance (DOI)
- Automates major operational processes such as certification, de-certification of plans, thus allowing exchanges run their operations in an efficient manner
- Java/J2EE & AJAX based application
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)/Service Oriented Architecture
- Cloud-hosted application
implementation & customization
- Change the look and feel of the application based on your needs
- Integrate with multiple 3rd party systems for analytics/reports/billing needs
- Past successes
- Several U.S. States have selected our product to power their Health Insurance Exchanges.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does your system conform to the changing federal rules and remains compliant with the PPACA?
- Do you utilize cloud-based environments for your solutions?
Still have questions? Ask our experts