Capabilities to propel your business
WebInsure Consumer provides businesses with powerful modules to handle all their eligibility, quoting & enrollment, billing and post-enrollment needs. Insurers can use our comprehensive solution to manage all aspects of their business and provide state-of-the-art portals for brokers, administrator and users.
WebInsure Consumer is a comprehensive solution that allows insurers to manage their pre-enrollment, post-enrollment, reporting and analytics needs. With its SOA based architecture, the WebInsure Consumer can integrate with various 3rd party solutions like Salesforce, Omniture and many others to extend its capabilities.
Quotes – Offer plans that best meet customers' needs
e-App – Allow customers to apply online, save and start from where they left off
Renewals – Manage renewals, reminders and alerts
Broker Portal – Allow brokers to manage, track and update client status
Analytics & Reports – Track demographics, traffic sources, conversions, etc.
Web user capabilities
- Check and compare health plan quotes
- Easy search, comparison and enrollment for health plans & services
- Renew maturing applications online
- Download invoices and pay online via EFTs, credit cards, etc.
- Self-service capabilities for account management
- Manage plan enrollments, cancellations, renewals online
- Manage and track client, broker & sub-broker’ activities.
- Track plan performance, broker performance & generate custom reports.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your product easily scalable?
- Does your product support multiple payment modes (i.e., credit cards, online payments, etc.)?
Still have questions? Ask our experts
Read whitepaperWebInsure Exchange Manager
Are you an Insurer worried about integrating to state & federal exchanges? Are you worried about cost, technology infrastructure, strategy, complexity and deadlines?
A Complete Guide to State Exchanges
All you need know about the state health insurance platform
Case studyHow hCentive Boosted Online Product Enrollments Over 35% for a Fortune 500 Insurer
- Full ACA/HIPAA compliance
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Reduced implementation costs
- Shorter implementation cycle
- Product customization capability
- Seamless system integration
- Per Member Per Month (PMPM) cost model