With the imminent arrival of State Exchanges, private insurers are gearing up to create systems that will enable them to sell their insurance products on these Exchanges. It is anticipated that states will have different requirements when it comes to allowing insurers to sell using the state’s marketplace. Insurers will also need to create a solution that will allow them to seamlessly manage the plans that they are selling on a number of exchanges, receive and process enrollments and fulfill the requests.
- Key requirements of Exchange Integration
- Challenges that insurers will face during integration
- Potential solutions
- Possible implications of the Supreme Court judgment on the health reforms
Register now to hear hCentive’s CTO, Tarun Upadhyay discuss the potential benefits and challenges of integrating with State Exchanges and the impact that the impending Supreme Court decision might have on the health insurance landscape.
Who should attend?
- Business & IT leadership from health payers that are considering selling their products on the public exchanges.
- Leaders working in compliance, government relations, customer service or marketing department of health payers are also likely to benefit from this webinar.
Tarun Upadhyay is the CTO of hCentive, Inc. headquartered in Reston, VA. hCentive is one of the nation's leading providers of sales portal products/technology that allows individuals, brokers and employers to purchase insurance on-line.