Capabilities to propel your business
WebInsure Medicare is our highly intuitive CMS-compliant solution that is designed to help insurers provide an exceptional Medicare Part D & Part C plan shopping experience to senior citizens. The clean & simple layout of the portal combined with ‘a-click-away’ access to all necessary information makes this an attractive option for facilitating insurance purchase for seniors. The solution is fully ACA/HIPAA compliant and is ready to be deployed on payers' systems.
WebInsure Medicare is a comprehensive solution to help insurers market their health products through a simple & intuitive web portal. The application offers an easy-navigation between web pages to allow for a streamlined and simple online enrollment experience.
Enrollment – Manage enrollments, i.e. data capture, BEQ processing and post-enrollment processes such as cancellations, dis-enrollments, etc.
Queue Management – Manage work queues, system and supervisor review queues
Member Services – Track correspondences with members
Compliance – Ensure compliance with CMS letter exhibits, SLAs and reform regulations
Reports & Dashboards – Track canned reports, dashboards for resource management and tracking SLA breaches, etc.
Beneficiary Maintenance – Manage LIS and LEP along with out-of-area tracking, TRR Updates and CMS files processing.
Work Management – Experience dynamic queue configurations with faster task assignment and monitoring.
Letter Management – Get support for model and non-model CMS letters and print integration.
- Compliant with all CMS guidelines
- ACA/HIPAA compliant solution
- Regular compliance monitoring and assurance
- Robust backend support
- Premium billing through integration with external systems
- Manage plan enrollments, cancellations, renewals online
- Track and manage work queues, compliance standards, member correspondences, etc.
- Track market & consumer trends & generate custom reports
- Dashboard: Track canned reports, resource management and tracking SLA breaches
- SLA Monitoring: Multiple, automated system monitors to track CMS SLAs for application processing and beneficiary communication
- GUI-based System Administration: Configurations includes:
- Plan Management
- User Management
- Service Area Management
- EGHP Management
- SPAP Management
- Broker Management
- PCP Management
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your product easily scalable?
- Does your product support multiple payment modes (i.e., credit cards, online payments, etc.)?
Still have questions? Ask our experts