Capabilities to propel your business
WebInsure Medicare is our highly intuitive CMS-compliant solution that is designed to help insurers provide an exceptional Medicare Part D & Part C plan shopping experience to senior citizens. The clean & simple layout of the portal combined with ‘a-click-away’ access to all necessary information makes this an attractive option for facilitating insurance purchase for seniors. The solution is fully ACA/HIPAA compliant and is ready to be deployed on payers' systems.
WebInsure Medicare is a comprehensive solution to help insurers market their health products through a simple & intuitive web portal. The application offers an easy-navigation between web pages to allow for a streamlined and simple online enrollment experience.
Sales Portal – Search, compare Medicare Advantage & supplemental plans
Enrollment – Manage enrollments, i.e. data capture, BEQ processing and post-enrollment processes such as cancellations, dis-enrollments, etc.
Queue Management – Manage work queues, system and supervisor review queues
Member Services – Track correspondences with members
Compliance – Ensure compliance with CMS letter exhibits, SLAs and reform regulations
Reports & Dashboards – Track canned reports, dashboards for resource management and tracking SLA breaches, etc.
Beneficiary Maintenance – Manage LIS and LEP along with out-of-area tracking, TRR Updates and CMS files processing.
Work Management – Experience dynamic queue configurations with faster task assignment and monitoring.
Letter Management – Get support for model and non-model CMS letters and print integration.
- Compliant with all CMS guidelines
- ACA/HIPAA compliant solution
- Regular compliance monitoring and assurance
Web Consumer Facilities
- Check and compare health plan quotes
- Easy search, comparison and enrollment for health plans & services
- Renew maturing applications online
- Download invoices and pay online via EFTs, credit cards, etc.
- 24/7 accessibility to customer support
- Robust backend support
- Premium billing through integration with external systems
- Manage plan enrollments, cancellations, renewals online
- Track and manage work queues, compliance standards, member correspondences, etc.
- Track market & consumer trends & generate custom reports
- Dashboard: Track canned reports, resource management and tracking SLA breaches
- SLA Monitoring: Multiple, automated system monitors to track CMS SLAs for application processing and beneficiary communication
- GUI-based System Administration: Configurations includes:
- Plan Management
- User Management
- Service Area Management
- EGHP Management
- SPAP Management
- Broker Management
- PCP Management
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your product easily scalable?
- Does your product support multiple payment modes (i.e., credit cards, online payments, etc.)?
Still have questions? Ask our experts
Read whitepaperWebInsure Exchange Manager
Are you an Insurer worried about integrating to state & federal exchanges? Are you worried about cost, technology infrastructure, strategy, complexity and deadlines?
Data SheethCentive’s WebInsure Medicare
Progressive Online Sales & Management Platform for Medicare Part D & C
- Full ACA/HIPAA compliance
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Reduced implementation costs
- Shorter implementation cycle
- Product customization capability
- Seamless system integration
- Per Member Per Month (PMPM) cost model