Health insurance marketplace for small businesses
In addition, the Department of Health and Human Services has required that states must meet two deadlines regarding the launch of a state-run health insurance marketplace:
- "Readiness determination" deadline of January 1, 2013 and
- Exchange "Go live" deadline of January 1, 2014.
We help states launch and operate an marketplace that:
- Helps small businesses find affordable health plans that meet the needs of their employees in accordance with the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
- Offers a simple, easy-to-understand experience designed for individuals who possess little or no knowledge of health insurance
- Operates cost-effectively and eliminates administrative complexity
- Meets all federal and state regulations and timetables
States have the option to operate separate marketplaces for consumers and small businesses, or to offer a single combined marketplace. WebInsure State provides functionality for both consumers and small business exchanges, and it gives states the flexibility to run a single exchange or two separate exchanges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Watch demo video
DatasheetWebInsure Exchange Manager
hCentive’s WebInsure Exchange Manager (WEM) is an innovative software platform that allows health plans to seamlessly integrate and showcase their products on multiple state and federal health insurance exchanges (HIX).
Read WhitepaperWebInsure Exchange Manager
Are you an insurer worried about integrating to state & federal marketplaces?
Do you know