Capabilities to propel your business
WebInsure State is a web-based health insurance marketplace solution that has been designed to help states meet the health reform mandates in a timely and fiscally responsible manner. The solution is easy-to-deploy, has a short implementation cycle and provides a simple insurance purchase experience to individuals with little to no knowledge of health insurance.
WebInsure State is a comprehensive web-based health insurance marketplace solution designed to help states quickly comply with the requirements of the PPACA. The product is highly flexible and can be easily scaled as per States’ growing or ebbing business needs.
Quotes & Subsidy – Search and review health plans/subsidies
Eligibility & Enrollment – Determine eligibility for Exchange, Medicaid, CHIP, tax credits & federal subsidies; enroll for plans
Broker Portal – Manage commissions & client data
Navigator Portal – Advise and assist exchange users
Employer Portal – Build employees' benefit portfolio, define enrollment period and track enrollments & claims
Employee Portal – Enroll self and their family members in various health plans; manage applications
Carrier Portal – Specify plan eligibility, update plan rates, track enrollments
Billing & Payments – Manage & aggregate premium and subsidy payments, late payments, broker commissions, etc.
Customer Support – Create, assign & manage tickets; Live chat option
Analytics & Reports – Generate reports, monitor market trends, traffic source, consumer demographic reports, etc.
- ACA/HIPAA compliant solution
- Regular compliance monitoring and assurance
Web Consumer Facilities
- Easy search, comparison and enrollment for plans
- Check eligibility & apply for Medicaid, CHIP, tax credits & subsidies
- Download invoices and pay online via EFTs, credit cards, etc.
- 24/7 accessibility to customer support
- Regulate access to data with separate employer, employee, navigator, carrier and broker portal
Invoicing & Billing Management
- Generate invoices online
- Collect payments/subsidies from employers/insurers, federal & state bodies
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your product easily scalable?
- Does your product support multiple payment modes (i.e., credit cards, online payments, etc.)?
Still have questions? Ask our experts
In the high risk, high visibility environment of ACA marketplaces, you require a provider who is backed by extensive hands-on experience with state-based exchanges.
Read whitepaperA Complete Guide to State Exchanges
All you need know about the state health insurance platform