CMS Direct Enrollment Eligibility and Enrollment PlatformWebInsure Direct Enrollment supports the ability for consumers to determine eligibility and apply subsidies from a Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) or State-based Health Insurance Marketplace – all while on your site – as part of the CMS Direct Enrollment model.
WebInsure Direct Enrollment makes enrolling and applying for subsidies easier for consumers and payers. Consumers don’t have to toggle between sites and you don’t have to risk losing a consumer due to complexity of the process. This solution empowers easy navigation and consumers will have the ability to search for available plans, apply for subsidies and purchase FFM/State-based qualified health plans all within your private exchange.
WebInsure Direct Enrollment Features & Functionality:
- Integration with FFM Direct Enrollment APIs
- Quick Eligibility Check on health plan website to avoid sending users to FFM when not necessary
- Instructional videos to help consumers understand shopping via FFM
- Brokers and licensed agent support for Eligibility and Enrollment
- Full Tracking and notification for users that dropout during Direct Enrollment
- Dashboards & Reporting around user demographics and shopping status
- Easy drop-in integration with existing systems to ensure quick deployment
- Shopping experience for Qualified Health Plans (QHP)
- Integration with Federal Data Services Hub (DSH)
- Integration with Payment processing
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can customers apply for subsidies and purchase plans from the carrier portal?
- How does WebInsure Direct Enrollment interface with my existing CRM?
- How many types of reports can be generated?
- What is the extent/scope of tracking?
- What security protocols are in place?
Still have questions? Ask our experts
Exchange Integration Platform
Read whitepaperWebInsure Exchange Manager
Are you an Insurer worried about integrating to state & federal exchanges? Are you worried about cost, technology infrastructure, strategy, complexity and deadlines?
- Full ACA/HIPAA compliance
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Reduced implementation costs
- Shorter implementation cycle
- Product customization capability
- Seamless system integration
- Per Member Per Month (PMPM) cost model