Date: Tue, July 2, 2013, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm ET
With the CMS Issuer Direct Enrollment model, payers now have the ability to offer consumers direct enrollment to the Federal Facilitated Marketplace or State-based Marketplaces without leaving the payer’s/broker’s site.
Everyone would agree that this is a tremendous advantage. But how do you capitalize on it when timeframes are so constrained?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What Direct Enrollment is
- What impact it may have on your IT infrastructure
- How best to capitalize on the opportunity
- How to support Direct Enrollment with your existing private exchange
- How to integrate with Federal Data Services Hub
At hCentive, we understand marketplace integration. Our WebInsure Direct Enrollment module allows health plans to offer Direct Enrollment from their site on numerous exchanges, despite the fact that each exchange likely will have its own unique set of systems, protocols and requirements. We are proud that our marketplace solutions are currently being used by some of the largest Health Plans & states in the U.S.
Sign up today. We look forward to helping you master the market changes that are headed our way.
Who Should Attend:
- Business and IT leaders from health plans and large brokerage firms that are considering a Direct Enrollment option.
- Leaders working in compliance, government relations, customer service or marketing departments of health payers
About the Speakers
Sreeman Nanduri is Director of Products for hCentive. He is currently working with the WebInsure Direct Enrollment and WebInsure Exchange Manager product lines. He has over 11 years of professional healthcare experience working with companies like EPIC and Microsoft.
Sreeman holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India. He obtained a Masters Degree in Engineering from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
Barry Dupree is a Sr. Manager – Solutions with hCentive. He has over 15 years of experience in healthcare IT and has provided healthcare consulting services to some of the largest payer and provider organizations in the country. Barry has also previously developed enterprise-level portal applications to support the HIPAA standard transaction sets.