Date: Wed, May 27, 2015, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm ET
In the group marketplace, carriers make available to employers a large number of plans that vary in design in a number of ways including coverage level, provider network, and cost. While large businesses may choose a complementary set of plans to offer to their employees, employees may still need help in choosing the best plan for them and their family. hCentive’s private exchange provides a proprietary Decision Support and Analytics System that will guide even the most novice shopper through the process of creating a custom benefit offering that is tailored to their unique needs.
Attendees will learn:
- How the benefits selection process can be simplified for employees through a series of simple, user friendly questions.
- How a Decision Support System can help employees learn more about what their insurance can do for them and their family, help them identify acceptable trade- offs between cost and flexibility, and recommend a plan that offers the best value for their money.
- How an intuitive and easy to use interface can help an employee to create their own customized coverage package from the benefits offered to them from their employer.
- What a decision support system looks like (product demo)
Who Should Attend?
- HR Directors and Managers, HR Benefits Administrators, Brokers, Broker General Agents, TPA’s, and Carriers
About the Speakers
Nicole Aschbrenner, RHU, LTCIS
Insurance Industry Subject Matter Expert | Sr. Product Analyst, hCentive
- Nicole has worked in the insurance industry for the past 30 years. She started her career as a sales and retention representative selling employer benefits with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida. Relocating to the Metro Washington DC area, Nicole transferred to CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield to lead their Underwriting and Training Departments for Life and Disability sales.
- After 13 years of working for insurance carriers, Nicole established her own brokerage agency, Insurance Coverage Specialists, Inc., to provide employer, employee, and individual benefits consulting.
- At the beginning of 2014, Nicole joined hCentive, bringing with her a wide working knowledge of the health and life insurance industry.
- In addition to benefits consulting, over the years Nicole has volunteered her time and efforts to work with Federal and State legislators. She has provided first hand testimony aimed at passing consumer positive legislation and progressing the modernization of the insurance industry.