Date: Thu, August 29, 2013, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm ET
For health plans participating in state-based exchanges and/or the Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM), October 1 holds tremendous meaning. It has become an infamous date. The media has been filled with stories about exchanges – what plans will be participating, marketing & outreach efforts, rate announcements and more. But what has been virtually ignored is the issue of connecting to the various exchanges.
This potential minefield in connecting is top of mind for a lot of people within the industry. Gleaned from our experience in successfully connecting to 47 states, this webinar will to help you understand what processes and procedures you need to have in place in order to successfully connect.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- State readiness for Individual, SHOP, Payment and Reconciliation. We will share the various challenges we have experienced and the steps we took to meet them.
- The importance of scalability. Your exchange connectivity solution must be scalable in order to support continuously changing requirements without having to rewrite code.
- The real timelines – SHOP, hop 1 and 4 testing, end to end testing, etc. As well as, our step by step process that has ensured success for our clients
At hCentive, we understand exchange integration. Our WebInsure Exchange Manager allows health plans to easily connect with – and sell their products – on numerous exchanges, despite the fact that each exchange likely will have its own unique set of systems, protocols and requirements. We are proud that our exchange solutions are currently being used by some of the largest Health Plans & states in the U.S.
Sign up today. We look forward to helping you master the market changes that are headed our way.
Who Should Attend:
- Business and IT leaders from health plans that are considering integrating with state and federal health insurance exchanges.
- Leaders working in compliance, government relations, customer service or marketing departments of health payers
About the Speakers
Gurmeet Singh is the Vice President of Professional Services, WebInsure Exchange Manager and WebInsure Financial Management, at hCentive. In this role, he oversees the delivery and implementation of hCentive solutions. He has over 20 years of technology experience. Prior to hCentive, Gurmeet worked for Sapient for over 11 years in program management and professional services roles.
Gurmeet holds a Bachelor’s Degree of Technology, Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India.