Date: Wed, November 19, 2014, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm ET
The power of mobile devices continues to grow at a rapid pace. Public expectations are that almost anything can be done on a mobile device. If you are not providing a mobile solution that meets user expectations, your brand’s value will take a hit. hCentive will show how a mobile solution can be leveraged in order to increase brand awareness, user feedback, analytics and increase brand value.
Attendees will learn
- The value of a mobile based solution
- Target devices based on real world usage numbers
- How meeting user mobile expectations involves rethinking the application
- hCentive’s mobile journey
Who Should Attend?
- HR Directors and Managers, HR Benefits Administrators, Brokers, Carriers, General Agents, and TPA’s
- Business development, business analyst’s, product managers, product owners, UI designers, UX designers and architects
About the Speakers
Tony Moura Principle UX Architect, hCentive
Tony Moura leads User Experience efforts within the product division within hCentive. Tony has a 16+ year history in User Experience, UI Design and front-end development. Previous to hCentive Tony was the Dir of User Experience at Verisign, UX Manager at AOL and has also worked with Google, Facebook, Apple and others. He consults for the XPrize Foundation as their lead UX Architect on consumer user experience and also sits on several user experience organization boards.