Date: Wed, September 18, 2013, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm ET
The U.S. health insurance market is at a historic crossroads – moving from an employer-driven payer model to a consumer-driven one. The future will see private exchanges operating as customer-centric one-stop shops for individual and group health, financial and personal needs. Public and private exchanges have much to offer in their own realms but they can co-exist serving health insurance needs. It is pivotal that private exchanges succeed in this customer-centric retail world and this webinar will illustrate the necessary steps you can take to ensure success.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Innovation in private exchanges: How a customer-centric solution needs to focus on customer awareness, reach and wide-ranging product offerings for consumers’ health, financial and personal well being
- Win-Win solution: Discussion of hCentive’s approach to provide administrative simplicity for individuals, employees, employers, brokers, third party administrators and carriers
- Public & Private Exchanges: How to navigate the road to their healthy and complementary co-existence; as well as, our approach to connecting them to ensure best of both worlds
Sign up today. We look forward to helping you master the market changes that are headed our way.
Who Should Attend?
- Business and IT leaders from health plans
- Leaders working in compliance, customer service or marketing departments of health payers
About the Speakers
Rajeeve Mudumba is a Director of Products at hCentive. Rajeev has over 18 years of international leadership experience in the Health & Wellness, HCM and Technology Consulting industries. Rajeev’s record of accomplishment and innovation includes high-level strategy and ideation, precise execution and enhanced focus on efficiencies through the use of technology in business across various verticals.
Rajeev is a Beta Gamma Sigma MBA from Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA. He also holds an MBA from Center for Management Research & Development, Pune, India and a Masters in Personnel Management from Pune University, India