RESTON, VA, APRIL 23, 2015 — hCentive, the leader in health insurance exchange solutions announced the appointment of Mary Good as Senior Vice President of Human Resources (HR). As head of HR and member of the Leadership Team, Mary will oversee strategies to attract, develop and retain talent, foster an entrepreneurial culture, and implement workplace practices to scale the organization and support business growth.
- Mary has more than fifteen years of international leadership in the C-suite, managing fast-paced growth and guiding leaders in the technology, professional services, software products and education sectors.
- Prior to joining hCentive, Mary was the founder and President of Good Advice, LLC, a human capital, executive coaching and business consultancy based in Washington D.C. Prior to that, Mary led the HR function for several companies in the D.C. Metro area, including CACI, SRA International, Blackboard Inc. and American Management Systems.
- Mary earned a Master’s in Business Administration with a concentration in HR Management from Syracuse University, and an undergraduate degree in Human Development and Family Studies from The Pennsylvania State University.
- Mary is a member of the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD), Society for Human Resource Management, and International Coach Federation. She also serves on the board of several non-profit organizations including Linden Resources and The Penn State Research Foundation.
- Mary was named an NACD Governance Fellow in 2015, a finalist for the HR Leadership Award of Greater Washington, and an Alumni Fellow in 2006 by The Pennsylvania State University.
Sanjay Singh, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, hCentive, Inc.
“With more than 750 employees and exciting market opportunities, our people are crucial to support the next phase of the company’s growth while maintaining our core values and culture. Mary brings a wealth of experience with fast-paced growth organizations. We look forward to her guidance on the leadership team.”
Mary Good, Senior Vice President & Head of Human Resources, hCentive, Inc.
“My experience as Chief Human Resources Officer at founder-driven companies has shaped my philosophy that human capital and talent are core to the growth and success of any business. I am excited about the opportunity to bring that to hCentive, a purpose-driven organization with strong values and passionate people.”
- hCentive – Leadership Team
At hCentive, our mission is to empower everyone to gain access to health benefits. We are a leader in public and private exchange solutions that simplify the distribution and management of health insurance and ancillary benefits. Our WebInsure™ solutions fully support government agencies, insurance carriers, and brokers as they engage consumers and businesses and offer transparent access to benefits choices. Our innovative technologies deliver an integrated online benefits shopping and enrollment experience that is convenient and available anytime and anywhere.