New Carriers and Administrators Expand Health and Ancillary Plan and Product Choices for Brokers, Employers, Consumers
RESTON, VA, December 18, 2015 — hCentive, the leader in health insurance exchange solutions, announced today that the company has added new health and ancillary insurance carriers and benefits administrators to its WebInsure Benefits marketplace. WebInsure Benefits is a single cloud based exchange technology for brokers to efficiently manage their employer group and individual business and simplify administration. The platform provides employers control to shop, enroll and manage health insurance, ancillary benefits, and consumer-directed accounts while delivering an intuitive online experience for consumers.
- WebInsure Benefits, launched in 2014, is an integrated broker benefits marketplace for brokers and benefits advisors to offer a variety of health and ancillary plans from a range of carriers and benefits providers to individual consumers and employer groups of all sizes.
- hCentive has added over 40 carriers in 2015 to its marketplace offering a range of benefits products – Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental plans; Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Short-Term Disability (STD), Long-Term Disability (LTD) insurance; Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health and dependent care; Health Savings Accounts (HSA); Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA); Premium Reimbursement Account (PRA); Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA); Commuter Reimbursement Accounts (CRA) or Transportation & Parking (TRP); Identity Protection; Wellness; and other programs.
- New insurance carriers and benefits administrators now offering health, ancillary benefits and consumer-directed accounts include:
- Assurant Employee Benefits: Dental | Offers affordable individual dental plans in 16 states through one of the largest networks in the country.
- Chard Snyder: FSA, HSA, HRA, TRP, COBRA, Billing, FMLA | Administers employee benefits administration solutions for over 1,300 employers nationwide.
- Guardian: Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, AD&D | Provides employer-sponsored insurance coverage to over 6 million participants in all 50 states (some products may not be available in all states).
- HIC Group: Short Term Medical, Dental, Vision; Prescription Discount Plan; Accident, Sickness and Hospital Plans; Critical Illness; Telemedicine; Life Insurance | Offers targeted health insurance and ancillary plans from specific insurance carriers to individuals and employer groups.
- HSA Bank: HSA, FSA, HRA, PRA, Defined Contribution Plans, Transit and Commuter Benefits | One of the nation’s leading consumer-directed health account administrators, serving over 35,000 employers and empowering over 1.7 million members to own their health (HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC).
- The IHC Group: For over 30 years, the member companies of The IHC Group have provided health, life, disability, dental, vision, limited benefit, hospital indemnity and medical stop-loss insurance solutions to individuals and groups.
- Renaissance Dental: Dental | Flagship product of Renaissance Life and Health Insurance Company of America and Renaissance Health Insurance Company of New York, an A.M. Best “A” rated company. The Renaissance Family of Companies collectively provides dental coverage for more than 13.1 million people, paying out $3 billion for dental care annually. Renaissance has more than 55 years of claims processing experience giving the company the ability to create innovative and flexible plans for groups, brokers and individuals.
- For insurance carriers and benefits administrators, WebInsure Benefits provides a robust distribution platform with direct enrollment to reach employer groups and individuals. The Carrier Administration portal provides efficient plan management as well as insights into benefits product sales and customer preferences.
Rajeev Mudumba, Vice President, Strategic Alliances, hCentive, Inc.
“We continue to build on our commitment to making WebInsure Benefits a one-stop shop for brokers and agents to efficiently serve individual and employer customers for all their benefits needs. The carriers and benefits administrators we have added provide employers even more control and options to design the right benefits strategies while offering employees and consumers increased choice of health insurance and benefits products.”
- hCentive – Solutions for Brokers
- hCentive – WebInsure Benefits
At hCentive, our mission is to empower everyone to gain access to health benefits. We are a leader in public and private exchange solutions that simplify the distribution and management of health insurance and ancillary benefits. Our WebInsure™ solutions fully support government agencies, insurance carriers, and brokers as they engage consumers and businesses and offer transparent access to benefits choices. Our innovative technologies deliver an integrated online benefits shopping and enrollment experience that is convenient and available anytime and anywhere.