Experience: 6-8 years
- Designing and managing entire JIRA frontend including but not limited to
- Creating workflows, screens, issue types, permission schemes etc.
- Performing automation in JIRA
- Working with JIRA plugins – Finding appropriate plugins for various tasks, installing and maintaining them.
- Performing JIRA system Administration
- Upgrading/Updating JIRA system.
- Taking application, database and system backups.
- Performing consistency checks, restoration checks, failover testing etc.
- Performing database maintenance
- Automating routine tasks
- Integration with other systems.
- Performing and maintaining integration with other systems like Crucible, SVN, GIT etc.
- Testing Integration with third party systems and ensuring that it works after system upgrades etc.
Good to have –
- Linux Server Administration
- Administration of corporate linux servers including backups, restores, system and application architecture (HA, replication, high availability etc.).
- Database Administration
- DB cleanup, backups, replication and high availability, consistency checks.