Experience : 9 – 12 yrs
- Strong understanding of Healthcare (Health Plan and/or Health Systems) business processes would be required.
- Experience and understanding of Healthcare Reform Act and Health Insurance Exchange Domain would be a plus.
- Industry certification (e.g. AHIP) would be a PLUS. If not, should be willing to acquire one within nine months of joining.
Product Management/Release Expertise:
- Strong understanding and experience handling product lifecycle, from cradle to grave, in Health IT Business Application Software or related.
- Experience in designing functional and non-functional requirements for enterprise software and consumer web applications with flexibility and high degree of maintainability.
- Hands-on experience in development and release management of complex enterprise software products and solutions.
- Strong team leadership skills and sound judgment skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Great problem solving and situation analysis skills
- Strong team collaborator and motivator
- Highly detail oriented
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial individual
- Experience in interfacing with customers is a big plus
- Excellent communicator, ability to clearly articulate and follow up to completion
- Outstanding presentation skills, strong story boarding and Power point skills.
- Product Management: Creates innovative functional and non-functional product requirements in alignment with product roadmap and customer priority. Converts business requirements to functional and non-functional Product Requirements; Creates Traceability Matrix, End User Training Material, Product White Paper. Works with UI specialists to ensure cutting edge user experience. Ensures timely and appropriate classification of product vs custom features in alignment with product strategy and roadmap.
- Team Leadership: Supports, leads and mentors Business Analysts to continuously improve quality, timeliness and delivery of product requirements.
- Engineering Support: Effectively communicates the product requirements to the Engineering and Quality teams.
- Sales Support: Support Sales and Lead Generation teams on proposal creation and customer demo experience; owns continuous improvisation of the Demo versions of the product(s). Creates collaterals to communicate product capabilities, customer value proposition to the Sales and Sales Support groups
- Alignment with Industry: Keeps track of directional and compliance changes of the Healthcare industry as relevant to the product and incorporates appropriate innovation into the product.
Qualification and Experience
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S & MBA/MHA is preferred from a premier institute